Get in touch
Gracewell of Bath
Clarks Way, Bath, BA2 2TR
Join us at Gracewell of Bath for our Care home open day, between 10am and 4pm, we will be enjoying a High tea and entertainment fit for Royalty. A tour of our beautiful home and gardens will be on offer. We look forward to opening our home to you.
Highlights of Gracewell of Bath:
- Providing high quality, personalised nursing and dementia care in Bath, Somerset
- A bright and airy café that makes a pleasant area to meet and chat with family members and friends over a cup of tea or coffee and a quick bite to eat
- Stylish lounges provide the perfect environment to relax and unwind in
- A professional hair and beauty salon, offering a selection of treatments for residents
- A spacious patio and outside area overlooking a beautiful garden
- A cinema room
- A short drive away from the historic centre of Bath, with easy access to the surrounding Somerset countryside
Gracewell of Bath is a luxury care home where every resident is provided and cared for with his or her individual needs in mind. Thanks to our care home’s dedicated activities and events co-ordinator, there’s always something going on. These activities include fitness, music, art classes and so much more.
As well as offering high quality care to people in the immediate area around Bath, the home is also easily accessible from neighbouring areas such as Bradford-on-Avon, Corsham, Melksham, Warmley and Wick.
Types of Care, Suited to Your Needs
In every Gracewell Healthcare residential care home, you’ll find a wide range of specialist and highly personalised types of care for older people, delivered by trained, dedicated and caring staff.
With on site, hairdressing salon, bistro, cinema and wifi thrughout the home along wiht our beatuiful gardens we are sure you will be delighted with what you see at Gracewell of Bath