Get in touch
Kingfisher Court Care Home
Kingfisher Way, Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4BR
Saturday 21st April - 11am to 4pm
National Care Home Open Day provides us with a fabulous opportunity not just to show you that our beautiful home is a happy, safe and exciting place to be but also to show you that our strong community links make this a very friendly place to live. Please join us as we also celebrate our very 1st Birthday at Kingfisher Court, it promises to be a very special occasion. Refreshments and cakes provided.
ABOUT KINGFISHER COURT
Located on the outskirts of Sutton in Ashfield, close to local amenities and within a short distance of the neighbouring village of Ravenshead as well as the nearby towns of Kirkby-in-Ashfield and Mansfield.
EXCEPTIONAL CARE IN OUTSTANDING SURROUNDINGS
Opened in April, 2017, Kingfisher Court is a specially-designed, purpose-built luxury care home providing 24-hour residential and dementia care in an elegant and state-of-the-art setting. Comfort, care, safety and security have all been built into Kingfisher Court, to provide continual support.
All of our staff have been professionally trained to deliver the highest standard of care with warmth and respect. We are proud to pay our staff higher than average salaries (most homes pay less and on an hourly basis) and we have more staff for each resident than most care homes. All residents stay with us on an all inclusive basis which means everything in included and you will not be charged for any extras.
Residential Care Features:
- Professionally trained staff passionate about care
- High staff-to-resident ratios
- Specially designed, purpose-built homes
- Comprehensive assessment of your care needs
- Innovative Person Centred Software (PCS)
- Freshly prepared, home-cooked meals
- Individually tailored care plans
- Dedicated Lifestyle Manager to support health and wellbeing
- 24-hour care in comfortable, luxurious and safe surroundings
- Family involvement encouraged